LEADERS IN OFF GRID WATER TREATMENT
Desalination & Off Grid Water Storage Containers.
Desalination is a process that takes away mineral components from saline water.
More generally, desalination refers to the removal of salts and minerals from a target substance, as in water desalination.
South Australian owned family business 40 years in plumbing building and electrical industry, established in 1989.
Designed and constructed in a Victor Harbor Depot, we've been working in remote outback communities for over the last 20 years and that understand water quality in outback communities are challenging.
we turn bore water into pure fresh drinking water to Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (2011) updated Nov. 2018
Powered by SOLAR - Zero Carbon
1. Stand alone off grid water stations
2. Our OWS units turn bore water supply into pure fresh drinking water
3. Our units can produce up to 8000l per day
4. Our Units Operate Via a Paywave system
5. Remote monitoring of Power / Water / Temperature & Usage from out Victor Harbor Office.